Pumpkin Lush (Its like Lemon Lush but Pumpkin! Mmmm)
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans-seperated
- 4 tbs sugar
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 oz) containers cool whip (or one 16 oz container)
- 2 small packages (3.4oz) of Jello Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- 3 cup cold milk
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
- Combine butter, flour, 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans and sugar and press into a 9 x 13 in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely. (I like to put my butter directly in the pan and put it in the oven while its preheating to melt it. Saves a dish and a step.)
Cream Cheese Layer
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 4 oz. cool whip until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Mix both pudding with cold milk, whisking for several minutes. Set it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to let it thicken. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with remaining container of cool whip. Sprinkle with nutmeg and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Cut into squares and serve. Keep refrigerated.