Ever want homemade lasagna, but dread the process of making all of the layers! Well, lasagna roll-ups are super easy and taste just as good and are a fraction of the work! This is a family favorite right now and one we make often!
1 lb of ground turkey, chicken or Italian sausage (Jenny-O Italian seasoned ground turkey is best)
1 cup Ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated (or fresh) Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
Ground Black Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
2 cups of your choice of spaghetti sauce
Mozzarella cheese (optional)
1. Combine the cooked chicken, cheeses, milk and pepper in a bowl.
2. Spread 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce in a 13x9 baking dish.
3. Lay the cooked lasagna noodle flat, then spread about 1/2 cup of the cheese/meat mixture on each noodle. Roll it up (like you do jelly-rolls)
4. Place all of the lasagna rolls, seam-side down in the sauce in the baking dish.
5. Top the lasagna rolls with the remaining spaghetti sauce AND sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese if you so choose (it tastes better that way)!
6. Cover with foil
7. Bake at 375*F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly!